Ultimate Hair Supplement - Works Fast!
If you want thicker, fuller hair, Hair Essentials is the product for you:
• For healthier overall hair condition and appearance by increase hair coverage on scalp
• Works for women and men
• Effective for all hair types
• Doctor-formulated, clinically proven to reduce amount of hair loss/shedding/thinning
• Gluten-free, Vegan, GMO-free
Directions: Take 3 capsules daily with food. All 3 capsules can be taken at once or 1 capsule taken three times daily. For best results, use consistently for a minimum of 90 days; maintain use as necessary.
Vitamin A (100% as natural beta-carotene) 1650 mcg
Vitamin C (as calcium ascorbate) 70 mg
Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate) 29 mg
Biotin (as d-biotin) 350 mcg
Iodine (from kelp) 155 mcg
Zinc (as zinc bisglycinate chelate) 15 mg
Selenium (as selenium amino acid complex) 75 mcg
Proprietary Hair Essential Blend 1465 mg containing:
• Saw Palmetto (Serenoa repens) and Extract (standardized to 45% fatty acids and sterols)
• Fo-ti (root) (Polygonum multiflorum)
• MSM (methylsulfonylmethane)
• Bu Gu Zhi (fruit) (Psoralea corylifolia)
• Han Lian Cao (aerial parts) (Eclipta prostrata)
• L-Cysteine Hydrochloride
• Bamboo (stem and leaf) (Bambusa vulgaris) Extract (standardized to 70% silica)
• Horsetail (stem) (Equisetum arvense) Extract (standardized to 7% silica)
• Borage Oil Powder (source of GLA (gamma-linolenic acid))
• White Tea (leaf) (Camellia sinensis) Extract (standardized to 80% polyphenols)
• Rice Bran
• Milk Thistle (seed) (Silybum marianum)
• Flaxseed Oil (source of ALA (alpha-linolenic acid))
• Black Pepper (fruit) (Piper nigrum) Extract (standardized to 95% piperine)
Non-medicinal Ingredients: Vegetarian capsule (hypromellose); Rice flour; Magnesium stearate; Silicon dioxide
- Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing. If you are taking any medications or have any health condition, consult your health care practitioner prior to using. Adult usage only.
- If any adverse symptoms are experienced after using, discontinue use and consult your doctor. Keep out of the reach of children.