Multiflowers Green Bee Propolis is made from Brazil’s Grade A green bee propolis.
- Natural antibiotics, with anti-bacterial, anti-viral, anti-inflammatory properties
- Enhance immune systems
- Supports respiratory and sinus health
- Helps relieve sore throats, cold/flu symptoms, and mouth infections
- Helps relieve allergies such as seasonal allergies
- Treats skin issues such as acne, shingles, cuts, rashes, infections
Propolis has antiseptic and antibacterial purpose that help the bees keep their hives bacteria free. Within the honey bee hive is a myriad of alternative and natural health remedies. The timid honey bee provides us with bee propolis. Bees make propolis from plant resins and other substances. Natural bee propolis is the material made by the honey bee to seal the hive against predators and disease. Propolis actually consists of a resin that oozes from tree bark and plants. Also called” bee glue”, the bees lend the resin with wax they secret from their abdomens. The chemical composition of propolis differs depending on the plant from which the bee collected the resin.
The use of propolis is known to keep the hive disease-free by inhibiting bacteria and fungus from growing inside it. Bee propolis is a natural honey bee hive product, propolis extracts have been used both internally and externally for thousands of years as a healing agent in traditional health product.
Directions: Adults take 10-20 drops in warm water, 1-2 times daily.
Medicinal Ingredients: Bee Propolis 333 mg/ml (from beehive of Brazilian honey bee).